15 Dec Armada Metals Limited (ASX:AMM): The emergence of a new base metals explorer￼
- Armada Metals (AMM), a metals explorer looking to locate base metals in under-explored portions of Africa, is preparing for life on the ASX following a successful IPO
- Armada is backed by a Board of Directors and an Africa-based technical staff, both of which have a track record of successful African ventures
- Armada’s IPO was oversubscribed up to $10 million, raising the maximum amount intended, with Canaccord and PAC Partners acting as dual lead managers
- The Company has its eyes on the discovery potential for base metals in the central African nation, Gabon, with two exploration licenses under its belt
- AMM debuted on the ASX on 15 December 2021
Metals explorer Armada Metals (AMM), hoping to explore base metals in under-explored parts of Africa, is gearing itself for life on the ASX after a successful IPO.
Led by an experienced management team, Armada is backed by a Board of Directors and an Africa-based technical staff, both of which have a track record of successful African ventures.
Armada is poised to benefit from a surge in demand for nickel and copper as governments across the world phase out fossil fuel vehicles.